Building Righteous Leaders For Our Community.
The Islamic Academy for Peace seeks to provide a foundation of academic excellence and Islamic values that enables young Muslims to become Righteous Leaders for the community.
Why choose The Islamic Academy?
The Islamic Academy (TIA) provides a unique, individualized, accelerated educational program that is shaped by Islamic values and which prepares students for higher learning, leadership, service, and community builders.
Results Speak For Themselves
TIA students continue to excel in a wide variety of fields. Here are some highlights from this past year.
- TIA students performed way higher than national averages in standardized tests
- In Mathcounts, TIA students came in top 1% nationally
- TIA students participated in National History Bee
- TIA won Best Programming award in FIRST Lego League (FLL)
- TIA student won third place in Massachusetts State Science & Engineering Fair (MSSEF)
- In Jowdy World Geograpy competition, TIA won second place. TIA was the existing champion
- TIA student won Northern Essex Community College Peace Poetry
- TIA students were honored at JFK Library for their committed service to Student Council
- TIA students are admitted to top high schools in the country including Phillips Academy
The Islamic Academy was established in 2001. It was started with 26 students. We had Pre-K through 2nd grade that year, and kept adding a grade every year till we had 8th grade in 2007.
Accredited – We are accredited by The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).